CLYDE HARRIS





















CLYDE HARRIS CLOTHING

New cool launch by Clyde Harris clothing line . The CKC (Clyopatra & Kings Collections) was launched 17.11.17. There are lots of cool varieties to choose from and trust me you would never regret choosing em..
From the first Picture to the last you see that there is no design that not as professional as can be.

Pic 1.Checkers Long Sleeve I truly love checkers,And the color and finesse of the clothe design is just wow.

Pic 2.Ok that's a cool long sleeve with some kinda cool design on it..now thats fresh .

Pic 3.As for me I don't really like short sleeves but for that you guys can agree that you can make an exception right?

Pic 4.still on the shorts sleeve shirt..This is still cool nd wow!!

Pic 5,6.Now that's some cool girls feminine shit there!!!.I for love the color and design of the cloth..

Pic 7.Sweat shirts and sweat pants.Those are really rare colors of  em.You would love to have those because rarely anyone or designer I know of has done shit like that so what do you say?

Pic 8,9.Now on some long sleeve shit....color is cool.I'll let you decide the caption.


So as you can see CKC by the CLYDE HARRIS clothing brand is not for only guys or girls but a unique Unisex line thats so cool and lovely. I for one has always been an admirer of Clyde Harris. So since my review is cool I wanna know what you guys think ok?.


IG : www.instagram.com/clydehvrris_ng

TWITTER : www.twitter.com/clydehvrris_ng

FB : www.facebook.com/clydehvrrisng

YOUTUBE  https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC2f_jm6J49XN7Znp4sqyupA

    SO YOU CAN LINK UP AND ORDER YOURS..



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts